Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Manalaa.net calls for Muslims to join the Muslim Brotherhood and Hizballah

Remember Alaa? This was the blogger from Manalaa.net who was jailed earlier this year for his participation in a protest. There was a worldwide effort to get him freed from jail, many of them pro-Israeli bloggers. Sandmonkey summarized what happened on his blog. I noted some time later that, after using Google translator on Alaa's blog, I discovered him to be an anti-Israel blogger, filled with hatred and bile. The depths that Alaa has sunk to continue to surprise even me. I just happened to peruse his site, and I saw that he posted something on the Muslim Brotherhood's English translation site. It is an article in glowing support of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hizballah. Go read it yourself. Alaa cannot claim to be anything but an Islamist. Here is an excerpt from what he wrote:

Whenever someone tries to convince me that the Brotherhood is no good, that as a secularist and a leftist I should consider them my enemies instead of my comrades; I think of two adventures that the Brotherhood youth shared with other political powers in Egypt; one is the Free Student Union and the second is the judges solidarity protests. These two adventures are an example of when creativity, energy, daring and sense of adventure in us the youth of Egypt, were coupled with the courage and compassionate support of the not so young Egyptians who are a bit more experienced in political work came together and united us all in beautiful acts of resistance and made me feel as proud and optimistic as I felt when I first heard the news about HizbAlla h's adventure.These two adventures are an example of when creativity, energy, daring and sense of adventure in us the youth of Egypt, were coupled with the courage and compassionate support of the not so young Egyptians who are a bit more experienced in political work came together and united us all in beautiful acts of resistance and made me feel as proud and optimistic as I felt when I first heard the news about HizbAllah's adventure.

I guess what I'm trying to say is albeit very clumsily let's take a leaf from HizbAllah and go on more adventures together.

This is just a disgusting call to arms. The man is urging people to be terrorists. In that sense, he is a terrorist himself. He does not just hate Israel. He is actively calling on people to join genocidal organizations dedicated to the destruction of all Jews. And this is a man that the blogosphere - many of them Israelis - spent so many months trying to get out of jail. Revolting.

4 comments:

Mr. Smarterthanyou said...

So my question is "What the hell is wrong with so many jews?"

This idiotic jewish suicide tendancy has migrated into the US mainstream left. It is going to end our civilization if left unchecked.

Anonymous said...

Revolting.

And we helped get the bastard out of prison.

Red Tulips said...

Mr. Smarterthanyou:

To be fair, we didn't know that the guy stood for this.

Steven,

I am still recovering from this fact!

Yaakov Kirschen said...

sad.
thanx for calling this to our attention.
yakov Kirschen
Dry Bones
Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973