Friday, October 6, 2006

Bint Alshamsa debates

Hey all, I figured you would be interested in reading the debates I have had with bint alshamsa. Go check out her blog and you will see what we have been discussing - issues of culture, religion, nationality, immigration, and of course Israel. I think you will find it very interesting. Only downside is bint alshamsa screens comments, and so sometimes it takes a few hours or longer for comments you write to appear on her blog. Anyway, great stuff. Hope to see you there, as the more input, the better.

1 comment:

bint alshamsa said...

Yeah!!! Thank you so much for advertising our conversation, Red Tulips. I can't tell you how much I am really enjoying the ability to talk about all of this without having to deal with all of the anti-Semitic rubbish that usually ruins discussions like this.

I wish I didn't have to moderate comments but I refuse to allow my blog to become one of those places where people have to sift through all sorts of racist and sexist comments in order to read what the "grown-ups" have to say. A few people on my blog have added some comments to our discussion and I'd really love to get some input from you on what they have had to say.