Thursday, October 19, 2006

Summing up why those who support the Palestinians are actually the Palestinians' worst enemy

I wrote this on Twosret's blog, but I fear she will delete it, and hence, I am pasting it here. I know much of this is repetitive, but I feel this all cannot be said enough. (here is a link to the blog which will not add to the number of people who link to twosret: (http://cheztwosret.blogspot.com/) It started out as a follow up to my Rachel Corrie post. I wrote the following: ISM absolutely is committed to the destruction of Israel by any means necessary, including terrorism. Rachel Corrie was a member of this organization. This is a picture of Rachel Corrie that rarely gets distributed by the press.

The ISM absolutely is a pro-terrorist, anti-peace, pro-jihadist organization.

See the proof here and here.

It is clear as day for the world to see that Rachel Corrie and the ISM advocated terrorism. Twosret's support of these organizations shows she too supports terrorism. ---------------

Twosret replied with the following:

Redtulips,

Let me just point out one thing seriously wrong with Israel political structure and why we call it a terrorist, Invader, aggressor state.

When someone objects peacefully a military bulldozer in civil countries they get arrested, In Israel they get crushed under the bulldozer blade. This is how Israel started as a state. Their terrorists built it and their younger terrorist generation (including rapists, corrupt judges etc...) is ruling it. The streets of Israel are named after terrorists that killed British envoy and they claim them heros.

Crushing someone with a bulldozer is a criminal act and a horrifying, cold blood murder. I'm sure this bulldozer killed many others and we never got to hear about them because they are not American.

The current Administration should call it an act of war on Israel. Isn't Rachel Corrie an American citizen?, after all Rachel Corrie is a citizen not a soldier like Jilad and the other Prisoners of war that they are still alive.

Rachel Corrie was never a terrorist nor she was pro-Jihadi. You need to pick new terms.

Since you justify a murder next time you hear of a sucicide bomber killing innocents you should praise him because you are advocating for violence and the killings of innocent people.

Do you understand now why the owner of this blog is not a pro-terrorism and you are? Do you understand now why you promote hate and murder?

I doubt it! 12:25 PM

Twosret said... If Red tulips is an American citizen she should be on trial for treason.

--------------------

I replied to this with the following: Let me add that Rachel Corrie was not "murdered." She purposely stood in front of a bulldozer, in its blind spot. She purposely decided to die. That was her CHOICE. Anyone who stands for Hamas and the Palestinian 'cause' stands for genocide. It is written right in the Hamas charter that they seek to elliminate Israel off the face of the earth (in its entirety), and it quotes from the Protocols of Zion. This goes beyond Israel and America. Yes, Hamas has cells in the US, and yes, it is also linked to anti-US terror. So yes, supporting the Palestinian 'cause' is anti-American for that reason alone. But there is more to this.

Standing with this 'cause' means standing against all that is good and decent in the world. It means standing for genocide. It means standing for the degradation of women's rights. It means standing against minorities (as the Palestinians horribly mistreat minorities within the Territories - a dirty little secret). It means standing against gay people (who flee the Territories to live under house arrest in Israel). It means standing for Islamofascist hatred. That is what standing for the Palestinian 'cause' as defined by Hamas/Fatah/PRC/Islamic Jihad define it.

In contrast, I actually stand for Palestinian rights. I believe that the only way for peace is for them to give up terror and make a real pledge towards cooperation and egalitarianism. If the Palestinians hope to have a state, and one worth living in, they have to get their act together. Israel will NOT give up the territories at this point unless Olmert decides to be suicidally incompetant. Why? Because the Palestinian terrorism ensures they are too much of a threat to be given a state. I do not pander to the worst, most base instincts of the Palestinians. And in that way, I am pro-Palestinian, and you, Rachel Corrie, and her ilk, are the most virulently anti-Palestinian people out there.

14 comments:

BHCh said...

These sadists lose any credibility when they invariably start calling Jews "Nazi".

I think we should just leave Twosret's blog because

1. Your comments are the only thing actually worth reading - the rest is 100% boring, stupid and whining.

2. Only like-minded morons visit Twosret's blog.

If she shows her nose elsewhere, that would be another matter entirely.

I gather she no longer visits Sandmonkey's blog for "pesonal reasons" :-)

Red Tulips said...

Shlemazl,

Yes, they lose all credibility, however, I find it very amusing when I am called a Nazi. I laugh every time.

And you are right about Twosret.

Jason said...

Well, if I was in a bulldozer and someone was standing in my way and I knew they were there, I wouldn't run over them, no matter how good it might make other people feel for me to do it.

Even if the person standing in front of me is stupid I won't run over them, since I don't think stupidity is a death-worthy condition.

Red Tulips said...

Jason,

I have a few things to say to this...

a) Rachel Corrie stood in the bulldozer's blind spot. The bulldozer driver did not even see her and this was not a deliberate act.

Regardless,

b) Rachel Corrie was an active terror supporter and aiding and abetting those who wished to genocide Israelis. She was not just stupid. She was aiding terrorists.

Now do you feel the same way?

Jason said...

""""a) Rachel Corrie stood in the bulldozer's blind spot. The bulldozer driver did not even see her and this was not a deliberate act.""""

Thats why I said I wouldn't do it if I knew someone was in front of me. Apparently I wasn't clear enough.



""""b) Rachel Corrie was an active terror supporter and aiding and abetting those who wished to genocide Israelis. She was not just stupid. She was aiding terrorists.""""

I'm sure that such information is readily available in the bulldozer manual kept in the glove compartment.

In any case, I still wouldn't have run her over even if I knew all of that and knew she was in front of me.


""""Now do you feel the same way?""""

A bit more so now that I'm being taken to task for saying I would not run over someone with a bulldozer.

Red Tulips said...

Jason,

You were taken to task for somehow implying, at least as far as I read it, that Rachel Corrie was deliberately run over. All credible evidence points to her NOT being deliberately run over.

As far as whether she deserved to die simply for supporting terrorists - well, no. But at the same time, I do not mourn her death because she supported terrorism.

I hope that makes things clear.

Kevin said...

I don't think it matters what the Israeli's do. The idiotic palistinians and arabs would probably find fault with female Israeli soliders handing out sweets to children. I can see it now "They are trying to corrupt our children, the invaders must blah blah".
As for bulldozing houses, if there is a legimate reason to do so (Hamas weapons cache or a link to one of the arms smuggling tunnels), then i don't see a problem with it. All the palistinians have to do is become civilised and drop the idiology of wiping Israel off the map. Then Israel would have no reason to bulldoze houses or accidently kill people through the people in question's collective stupidity. But it's not going to happen anytime soon, probably not even in my life time.

Ibrahamav said...

fatRobert Heinlen, the noted (and now dead) sc-fi writer stated that the only crime was stupidity, and its punishment was death.

Red, I have replublished your post on one of my blogs "Rachel Corrie died for her sins" http://rachel-corrie.blogspot.com/
I hope you don't mind.

I am puzzled as to why the IDF did not just round up the ISM (rather PSM) people, arrest them, lock them up, then deport them. I don't know why they don't do that withh all of the idiots who go in and then demonstrate, physically, against Israel.

Anonymous said...

Kev: "The idiotic palistinians and arabs would probably find fault with female Israeli soliders handing out sweets to children."

They do, they say the Israeli's pass out poisoned sweets - or even drop cart-loads of tainted sweets on Palestinian children from the air.

Red Tulips said...

Steven,

The candy might be poisoned, but even if it isn't, it will give the children cavities! Oh the indignity!

//Channels the Palestinian mindset

bint alshamsa said...

Let me add that Rachel Corrie was not "murdered." She purposely stood in front of a bulldozer, in its blind spot. She purposely decided to die. That was her CHOICE.

Do you realize that this is essentially the same argument made by the Nazis? Because the Jews were given the opportunity to leave before they were rounded up, those who chose to stay are responsible for what happened to them.

This is a faulty position because it's unethical to kill someone simply because they don't conform to what's politically expedient for some other group. If killing Corrie was ethical since she didn't conform to your preferred belief-system, then it was also ethical for the Nazis to do the same to those who crossed them. I don't believe killing non-conformists is ever ethical.

Red Tulips said...

bint alshamsa:

Did you read what I wrote? Are you incapable of reading?

I wrote that Rachel Corrie stood in the bulldozer's blind spot. She was not purposely run over. However, she did purposely stand in that spot. That was her CHOICE.

The actions of the driver's actions were not intentional. The actions of Rachel Corrie WERE intentional. And might I add that BECAUSE she supported the Palestinian desire to genocide the Jews, I do not shed a tear at her death. The only tear I shed is over the fact that there are currently millions of other Rachel Corries out there, who have been brainwashed to hate.

Anonymous said...

Bint, what made you say something like that?

To compare this to Nazi genocide is revolting. The Nazis massacred people who they saw were genetically inferior.

It is certainly unethical to kill someone "simply because they don't conform to what's politically expedient for some other group." But Rachael was protecting a weapons smuggling tunnel, she was not killed because she disagrees with the Israeli government.

You said:
"If killing Corrie was ethical since she didn't conform to your preferred belief-system, then it was also ethical for the Nazis to do the same to those who crossed them. I don't believe killing non-conformists is ever ethical."

But your premise is flawed. Corrie was not killed because she did not conform to a belief-system. She was killed because she chose to protect weapon smuggling tunnels which were being used to murder innocent people who did not conform to a belief-system.

Israel has many faults, this is not one of them. Being a secular democracy Israel does neot kill people who who have different opinions.

Your meer comparison is insulting.

Mr. Smarterthanyou said...

The funny thing is, liberals like Bint always think they are the smartest people in the room.