Thursday, November 2, 2006

Hitler and Stalin to perform at Nobel Peace Prize Awards

...Actually, no, Hitler and Stalin will not be performing at the Nobel Peace Prize Awards, but at this point, I would not be surprised! Can you imagine Stalin doing the 'Macarena'? Instead, Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam will be performing at the Nobel Peace Prize conference. This prize is the same dubious prize awarded to the mass murdering terrorist, Yassir Arafat. What is so bad about Yusuf Islam? Let's see... Such a man of peace clearly deserves to sing at a Nobel Peace Prize concert! I await the Pol Pot/Osama Bin Laden extravaganza '07. I hear that party will be a real...blast!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These people are heroes amongst men for their efforts to save the world from the disgusting corrupt poisonous Rat-like Jews... I mean Zionists!

(They are Snake-like at the same time, slippery - but the Snake part does not eat the rat part!)

=====

If this award meant anything, all meaning left the nanosecond that Arafat was considered for a prize.

Red Tulips said...

Steven,

Comically, Cindy Sheehan was nominated for the prize this year. It is by sheer accident that someone actually qualified (Muhammed Yunus) won the Peace Prize.

Actually, given how debased the Nobel Prize is, I consider it an insult to Mr. Yunus that he won it! It impugns his personal integrity!

Anonymous said...

LMAO

Sheehan!

What a joke.

Anonymous said...

When are they going to change the name to the Noble Jihad Prize?

Red Tulips said...

Steven,

I am waiting on the name change. It already is the de facto Jihad prize. In many ways, though, it is fitting when a terrorist and/or terror supporter wins the Nobel Peace Prize. Remember what Mr. Nobel is famous for...inventing dynamite!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Nobel

When you think about it, Arafat's Nobel prize and Mr. Islam/Stevens'ss Nobel performance are fitting tributes.

Thomas Forsyth said...

Steven> Well, I love reptiles and snakes are beautiful, noble creatures. I always trie dto prevent my cats from hurting lizards if I could.

I don't think too much of the Nobel Peace Prize, either. The others have some merit at least.

Red Tulips> My antipathy towards Cindy Sheehan is so great that I'm even ambivalent about stuff for gold star families (I admit that is the wrong answer, though), and what's worse is my step-mother (who I actually like) got upset when I denounced Cindy as a symapthy whore and embracer of Hugo "el pendejo" Chavez.

I also agree that Mohammed Yunus is dishonored by his prize. So Nobel invented dynamite and this is his pennance. The Swedes were more fun as Vikings.