Friday, June 23, 2006

Pathologically pathological!

I was reading some blogs online today, when I came across a new argument that made me spit out my coffee. Evidently, there are some online people who - get this - blame the Jooooos for the Asian tsunami. It's either the JOOOOOS or America, of course. Even natural disasters have to be the fault of the JOOOOOS! Here's another "gem" of an article, saying the tsunami was the fault of New York Wall Street bankers. (hence, JOOOOOOS) Actually, come to think of it, I think I may have to shower and vomit, just contemplating the sheer level of insanity of certain "human beings." It's really mind boggling. *back from showering and vomiting* Oh, and the "perfectly non-antisemitic and totally sane" Michael Rivero of What Really Happened actually said that al qeuda is a front group for Mossad. We all know what non-thinkers like Pat Roberston has said about 9/11, Katrina, the tsunami, well, pretty much every major event to occur in the world. I am not saying he is any better. But clearly, there is utter insanity from the left and the right. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!?! On a side note, last night I got into a debate with two communists. They actually said they yearned for the days before language, when they could eat, shit, and fuck all day long. They said any and all jobs equal servitude, and any and all managers are slave masters. The most nonsensical aspect of it all was they actually were pro-feudalism. They believed feudal times, when serfs were the property of the lords, was preferable. That's right - they were anti-written language, and pro-feudalim. I think that says it all about the way these people think.

No comments: