Thursday, June 15, 2006

Daily Kos engages in a WAR ON THOUGHT!

I am fuming mad over a post written on DKos, which now has over 700 responses. This post features a highly offensive cartoon of Jewish mobsters, threatening Yale's faculty over the appointment of that failed academic, Juan Cole. You will see how the majority of DKos posters have no problem with the highly offensive cartoons depicting Jews as mobsters, and yet the majority of those posters were horrified at the Danish cartoon controversy. The post in question basically says it was the Jooooos that caused Juan Cole to not get the Yale appointment. It did not once question Juan Cole's level of scholarship. It just blanketly asserted it was the Jooooos. I have had it up to my eyeballs with the rabid antisemitism that I see bubbling over in the American (and world) left. BarryAnnArbor on DKos wrote a post which details this phenomenom very well. You will see the responses on this thread - and the lack of thought that goes into them. There is a very real war going on in this world. It is a war being fought on many fronts. This war, my friends, is a WAR ON THOUGHT! The left is fighting it with its P.C./multi-culturalism/Israel and America sucks orthodoxy. The right is fighting it with its anti-science/America-centric/don't question the president/religion in the public sphere orthodoxy. Join me, brothers and sisters, and help me fight the war to end all wars. This is the battle to end all battles. The revolution to end all revolutions. Join me as a fellow soldier in the war on thought!

7 comments:

Citisucks said...

Well Miss R. good to see we know agree on something: that dailykos sucks ass and consists of a bunch of SUV liberal hypocrits.

Red Tulips said...

If you continue on speaking about "SUV liberals" and "corporate terrorists" in every post, I will have to delete your comments.

While we agree that Daily Kos has major problems, I ask that you actually come up with an original idea for once.

Otherwise, I am only helping you to fight the war on thought. And I refuse to be an enabler in this war.

Citisucks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Red Tulips said...

I refuse to be a forum for stupidity. Citisucks, please go peddle your tripe on your own blog, OR, come up with an original idea on this blog.

If you actually decide to cite to facts and figures, then I will not delete something. If you continue to peddle the same old tripe, I will have to continue to delete your posts.

Disagree with me if you want - but please be original and thought provoking with your disagreement, and quit your childish one-note act.

Citisucks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Red Tulips said...

Deleted for calling me an "SUV liberal hypocrit." (despite the fact that I do not even own a car)

Please come up with original ideas already.

Your non-thinking is boring.

jhbowden said...

Miss R.--

It sucks that Kos is pandering to this type of filth. I don't understand the anti-Israel baloney, as if Islamic fundamentalists were the left's new adopted proletariat. Islamic terror is NOT the measure of any guilt westerners are supposed to feel over real and imaginary crimes of the past.