Friday, March 30, 2007

That useless, feckless, terror-enabling organization

I know I have not posted, and so I have a great deal of catching up to do, including a discussion of my meeting with Elliott Abrams (deputy national security advisor), a producer from the film Obsession, my meeting with the Indian ambassador to the US about Israeli-US-Indian relations (see story about it here), as well as meeting the wife of the author of Myths and Facts about Israel (who runs the CAMERA website) I also have been meaning to write about my interpretation of the meaning of Purim and Passover... So many thoughts in my head...I have been overwhelmed! And I have retreated from blogging. But I am going to try to be better. In the meantime, I think you all should see a video compilation of what is and is not allowed to be discussed at the UN. It may or may not shock you. Long term Culture for All readers should already know that I consider the UN to be a useless, feckless, terror enabling organization that aids and abets terrorism. I believe it should be immediately disbanded and/or moved to France. Perhaps those that disagree might change their minds after watching this:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the Israeli-US-Indian linked story:

"Following the panel, the audience members and panelists proceeded to a reception that featured Kosher Indian food and discussion."

I recenty bought some Indian food (Swad brand) at an Indian owned store. While I am heating it up, I noticed a label on the corner of the box indicating that the food is approved Kosher. I thought why in the world would they print that on the box?? ... unless they intend to target a Jewish market.

http://www.rajafoods.com/home.htm

Anonymous said...

A blogger had once commented that 'the terrorists missed the real target' in meaning that they should have struck the UN instead.

I totally agree.

Anonymous said...

I thought why in the world would they print that on the box?? ...

That's because Jewish people enjoy curry?

Mr. Smarterthanyou said...

So, when you guys vote for Democrats, who are all for handing over our national interest to the UN, you are screwing up?

Voting has consequences. Voting for Democrats is a vote for Dhimmitude.